9.12.05

On old photos of FP

It has recently come to my attention that there has been some dissatisfaction with the 1991 photo of FP posted below. Apparantly the photo does not meet expectations of revealing a formerly awkward, nerdy, or similarly disfigured FP. Unfortunately, such photos will be difficult to find. You see, unlike FPW, FP is NOT getting better with age. Every day i wake up, I am the worst looking version of FP I have ever been. Slightly more paunch, slightly less hair on the head, slightly more in the nose and ears. Please understand... to turn back the clock for old FP is to return to a day when my mullet flowed like a golden river. My abs were rock hard. My eyebrows were... ok my eyebrows were out of control even then I guess... but you get the picture. SOOO...

If any of you have less flattering (and non-incriminating) photos of the FP laying around, throw them in the scanner and email me. I'll post them here. And then you can all point and laugh.

3 comments:

Charity said...

No, Honey. You're getting better and better with age. I love your bald head and red gotee. You look like a man now:) xxx

Greg said...

doh!

Gettinger said...

As you can see in this picture, FP has been very good looking as loong as I have known him.