23.12.05

No Creed But Kittens.


fuzzy!
Originally uploaded by grb3000.
Until further notice this blog will address topics neither funky nor presbyterian.

It seems in recent days, the Funky Presbyterian has been alienating people with it's unique blend of humor, music, and theological content. Because the Funky Presbyterian loves everyone and wishes to be a catalyst for peace and harmony in the world, we are hence forth abandoning the coverage of all things funny, funky and Presbyterian.

Instead, my readers will be please to find I have chosen a topic for my blog that should be entirely nonoffensive, nondenominational, and nonhumorous.

This blog is now called "Jesus loves kittens". It is a broadly Christian and non-demoninational celebration of kittens.

Thank you for your continued support.

6 comments:

Greg said...

Doh! I will change it immediately!

Anonymous said...

Try puppies.

Anonymous said...

Never mind. Dru hates puppies.

daniel fox said...

ahh, so you're a feline ageist are you!?
my old cat regrets me ever reading this.

Anonymous said...

FP, will there be kittens in heaven?
I hope not.

pilgrim said...

Okay--I'm laughing. but Fide-O beat you to this...

http://waaaaaaaambulance.blogspot.com/

still I'm laughing--and sort of crying too.