21.3.06

Do Not Panic


snow
Originally uploaded by grb3000.
Those of you in the central Ohio area know that for the last two days, all media reports have been bleeping and screeching their warnings to us: Severe Winter Storm Advisor.

I'm afraid the time is now upon us. News reports are now calling for... (brace yourselves)... one to three inches. Yes, the situation is very grave. Perhaps now would be a good time to say parting words to your loved ones and make peace with your maker.

The WHITE DEATH is upon us.

3 comments:

Gettinger said...

and why do people stock up on bread and milk? Most of those people probably don't even drink milk.

Greg said...

Don't you know? Evil Snowman fears milk. It's his kryptonite. Dude, I hope you got milk.

Anonymous said...

Here's two things.

This is not Snow. I've been here all winter, and I have seen nothing that is even close to snow. I know snow. I've driven in 8-10 inches before when I was still in West Virginia.

and second - Bread and Milk.

Bread and Milk?

If you get stuck in your house for... 7 days, you're picking the two foods that are going to items that are going to go bad? Why not just throw some eggs and raw chicken in there as well.