11.1.06

Ohio boy does it up right.


rockin' the mandolin
Originally uploaded by grb3000.
Why is Tim Easton not famous yet? It is perplexing to me. He's got the complete package. Stellar musician (as evidenced by his guitar work on this live recording), a perfectly raspy voice, and lyrics far more intereting and substantive than most of the stuff out there these days. I just don't get it.

Easton's music was introduced to me by my friend Nand. Easton himself was introduced to me by me. He use to drink coffee everyday at the coffee shope where I did a lot of my work back in the olden days before the church had office space. He's from Columbus and spends a few months here every once in a while. If you get a change to catch him live, you'll be glad you did.

Check the link for a live track from a show in Brussels of all places!

No comments: