10.1.06

I'd Want To Be A Polar Bear

Ok. So I've been thinking about it now for a long time and I think I've finally come to a conlcusion. If I had to be an animal I would choose to be a polar bear. Now here's my reasoning: First, if you're going to be an animal, you'd generally like to be a real mean kick-butt kind of animal at the top of the food chain in your habitat, right? Now sharks certainly qualify, so for a while I thought I should be a shark. Sharks don't worry about ANYTHING. They just cruise around with that evil frown on their face looking for something to chomp. To a shark, everyone is lunch. After consideration, however, it seemed to me that sharks aren't really enjoying themselves. Terrorizing the open seas must be hard work. It just doesn't seem like much fun. When it comes to fun, there's always monkeys. But monkeys stink. And throw poop. I think with monkeys it's not so much that they are fun as it is that they are all insane. I don't want that. Plus, chics don't dig guys who throw thier own poop. So then I thought, I got it! The sea otter! Sea otters have fun. THey don't throw poop as far as I'm aware. They've got that cuteness factor for the ladies. Oh... but sea otters don't inspire awe and fear into thier natural enemies. That's when it occurred to me. Polar Bears. They're always slip sliding around in the snow. They've got the cute and cuddly factor working for them on account of thier smiley faces and bright white fur. But they also will eat anybody. They're bad bad carnivores. So that's my pick. Polar Bears. What's yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be a King Penguin. They aren't at the top of the food chain, but they're die-hards. (If you've seen March of the Penguins, you know what I'm talking about.)

They're also darling, and always dressed up to go to a party.

Dru Johnson said...

I'd definitely be the Somali Wild Ass. They have a sweet paint job and hey, whose gonna mess with somebody named a "wild ass"?

Joe and Josie Haack said...

i want to be a lion, ever since seeing the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I want to have a sweet British accent and be Christ-like.

dc² said...

Definitely a polar bear!
I'm actually a polar bear trapped in the body of a Mexican female.

;-)