20.1.06

Forthcoming Reviews and A Musical Exorcism

I promise reviews of Velvet Elvis and The Book of Daniel are coming soon! They are already in the works and partially written, saved as drafts in the mysterious electronic catacombs of the FP blog. It takes more time to put things like that together than to just spew some random thoughts on music or family or whatever. And time has not been in abundence as I've been working somewhere in the neighborhood of 65-70 hours a week since the new year. I seem to be most content when busy- or maybe it's because when a pastor is busy it is usally because he is spending lots of time with people- and being with people (especially "my peeps") makes me happy. So.. happy, busy, reviews on the way. And Freedy Johnston on the ipod...

"You always tell me I'm just one more thing to break..." -Freedy Johnston from One More Thing to Break, album: Never Home
Perhaps I'll throw a review of an old Freedy Johnston record in there just for good measure. What?! You don't know Freedy Johnston?! Rectify that immediately. Click on the link above and be healed!

(metaphorical) DEMONS (of unfortunate underexposure to underrated songwriter) COME OUT!

No comments: