4.1.06

Everything I ever needed to Know about the Gospel I learned from Dog the Bounty Hunter


season2
Originally uploaded by grb3000.
Well, not everything. But this television show is filled with gospel parallels and overt acts of Christian conduct. (As well as more than a bit of "earthiness"... and quite a few stellar mullets as well).

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the gospel is more clearly seen in thie show than it is in 95% of what is aired on religious networks and certainly more than anything ever seen on any of the Tounched by An Angel or 7th Heaven crap.

I hope to get season one on dvd.

"grace & justice join and point to mercy's store"

1 comment:

m. said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!

caitlin and i love this show!!i was watching it last night and almost added it to my blog...i was just worried everyone would think i had lost my mind! i can't get enough of it! it's like cops meets tpt rambo meets the waltons!

i'm so glad you agree fp. tattoos, mullets, chains..and the gospel. i can;t get over the love and respect they show towards their children and each other, their staff, the families of the "guilty", and the broken people they chase down..."seeds are beeing planted" :)