21.10.05

Problem: Two Parties- One Funky Presbyterian

It's all boils down to math, really. Two parties Saturday night and only one Funky Presbyter to go around. Ah well. Such is the price one pays for such a hip happenin' social life. Normally I would choose which party to attend based on the predicted funkiness of each. Unfortunately both are registering as maximum funk on the funkometer. In such a case I would normally choose based on which party would afford me the greatest opportunity to display my break dancin' skills. I mean skillz. Neither gathering bodes well for my awesome robotics. (I was pro'lly gonna do the worm too, but whatever). So I guess I must resort to going where I was invited first. Maybe I'll bust out the windmill anyway.

As consolation for your deep empathy with my dilemma, I've linked to an appropriate cartoon. Enjoy.

No comments: