24.6.05

Survey

You scored as Reformed Evangelical. You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical

89%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

79%

Neo orthodox

75%

Fundamentalist

54%

Emergent/Postmodern

50%

Roman Catholic

43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

21%

Classical Liberal

14%

Modern Liberal

7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

p90me said...

I always knew underneath the 'conservative', PCA venear was a touch of modern liberal. Have you shared your exceptions with the session?

p90me said...

Greg,

I think you owe me a phone call, an email, or some sort of discipleship. Where have I gone wrong in my thinking that you out "calvinize" me by 21% and seem to be a bit higher on the holiness scale as well.

I remember hanging out and thinking how holy I was because my Calvinism was so much higher than FP's. Now look at me? I'm a shell of a Calvinist. Maybe it is the work of that bloody Bishop Wright...bad company corrupts good character, right? Do I need to reread Pink's "The Sovereignty of God"? What about Owen's "The Death of Death"? Please, someone, where did I go wrong?

From here on out, the only passages that exists in my Bible is Eph 1-2:10 (no, I think I can stop @ 9 to show my true stripes. A good Calvinist would never talk about good works, because that sounds way too Catholic and a good Reformer wants a clean break from all things Catholic) and Romans 9, especially the fact that God hated Esau before either did anything good or bad.

Phew! I feel my percentages risign already. I will not rest until this is corrected, believe you me.

kdny