1.4.05

Be This Guy


photo of guy
Originally uploaded by Greg Blosser.
We at funky presbyterian declare ourselves to be the winner of the last "Be This Guy" competition. Come on, readers. Put some effort into it for petesake! Let's see what you've got. Our research staff has been hard at work scouring the digital domains of the world wide web in search of the perfect photo for this week's contest. A very special thanks to those of you who have been participating. You've done a great job. And to the rest of you... we're not angry. We're just disappointed.

1 comment:

Gettinger said...

My Name is Stan Fillmore and I'm a little upset that this picture got posted.

At our Mac User Group meeting last October, we were all supposed to dress up as our favorite Apple Computer user, so I came as Elton John. So I'm dressed up in that picture. It's not really me!

Anyhow, when I'm not working at Blockbuster, I spend a lot of time online. I like fantasy roleplaying games and I maintain a Lord of the Rings forum on my website. I also have 3 cats, Frodo, Sauron and Gandalf.